360 degree views across the rolling Byron hinterland
Sometimes you just need to get away and recharge, a little me time. But not any holiday house will do, in fact, only CapeView @ Byron will do. With unsurpassed views across the lush green hills of Byron's Hinterland let your eye wander to the crystal waters of the Pacific Ocean and Byron's Beaches whilst sipping that first cocktail for the afternoon. The famous Cape Byron with its iconic Lighthouse is perfectly framed from most vantage points within the house.
When the owners first discovered this hideaway over 10 years ago they had a vision to build their dream home perched high on the ridge. With access to the best of both worlds, CapeView @ Byron is positioned between bustling Byron Bay and all it has to offer and the quaint yet sophisticated village of Bangalow.
After years of planning, building and landscaping that dream is now finally a reality, a reality that you too can enjoy. Completed at the end of 2014 this stunning home has been built with incredible attention to detail, from the sculptured stonework entrance to the manicured lawns and garden, it is apparently great care has been invested into making this truly a home away from home.
Entering the house through the heavy aged timber door, be welcomed by the modern but ultimately relaxed and casual décor and beautiful garden courtyard. Down the hall to the large open plan contemporary kitchen, dining and lounge. An expanse of cool cream polished concrete floors throughout and every modern convenience offered at the highest quality European kitchen appliances. Gather at the stunning dining table, large and comfortable lounge, and entertainment (state of the art TV, stereo DVD), all the while gazing out across the serene hills and ocean views. Or enjoy the ambience of the large outdoor room with BBQ lounge and dining area or simply while away the afternoon reclining around the saltwater pool. As an added bonus Cape View has Net Flix for your enjoyment.
The master suite enjoys the views to Byron Cape including the blinking of the lighthouse light and the luxury of the en-suite bath or shower all the while still surveying the ever-present views. The bedroom wing offers a private retreat of a further two modern bedrooms and bathroom both with views of the property’s own beautiful garden which then blends into the hinterland and ocean. There is also a spacious rumpus room which converts to a 4th bedroom with a large queen bed that retracts from the wall.
CapeView @ Byron really will entrance you with its luxury, seclusion and serenity yet still only a few minutes’ drive to either the beauty of Byron’s beaches or the delights of the wonderfully relaxed village of Bangalow.
*Please note that mobile phone reception is limited in this area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.