Home in the heart of the iconic township of Bangalow
Set in the heart of the iconic township of Bangalow is Bangalow Bungalow – a cute original 1920’s cottage. This property is an offshoot of Vampt - our vintage design furniture shop in Sydney. The three bedroom home is decked out with great vintage pieces making it quite a unique stay.....transforming you back in time.
The two front rooms have queen beds and the kids room boasts a set of bunks and two Scandi single beds. Perfect for two small families. The living room opens up onto a large back deck - where you can spend a balmy afternoon relaxing and evening barbequeing with friends. The large back yard is a children’s wonderland. This property has one bathroom with toilet including a clawed foot bathtub to soak in. A short stroll into the main street will give you hours of retail therapy and cafes to enjoy a coffee and meal.
The famous Sunday market is located only minutes walk away.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions.Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.