Located only a two minute walk from Clarkes Beach
Welcome to Tradewinds 4 - a sunny, north-facing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse located only 5 minutes walk from Byron Bay town and 1 minute walk from Clarkes Beach. This lovely double storey holiday apartment sits on a quiet street and is nestled in leafy foliage, offering privacy and seclusion. Inside, it’s bright and breezy, with an open-plan living and dining space and a generous, fully equipped kitchen. A private, outdoor alfresco space framed by a tropical garden is located off the living and dining areas, perfect for balmy Byron BBQ’s with friends and family. Upstairs, three light-filled bedrooms await, with two bedrooms opening on to the sunny outdoor balcony space.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bath, 2 toilets, sleeps 6
- Spacious open plan living and dining, fully-equipped kitchen
- Sunny upstairs balcony space, accessed from bedrooms
- Private al fresco dining with loungers, dining setting and BBQ
- 1 minute walk to Clarkes Beach, 5 minute walk to the centre of Byron Bay
Living & Dining
The open plan living and dining space is warm and inviting, with a modern, comfortable modular lounge and chaise, flat screen TV and funky, bright styling for that beach-inspired feel. A 6-seat dining setting promises sunny shared meals and double glass sliding doors open to the private courtyard outside.
Make meals and memories in Tradewinds fully equipped, generous kitchen, which features top of the range stainless appliances and ample storage space.
Summer slumber beckons in the lovely sunny sleeping space - 3 bedrooms located upstairs are bright and breezy, with the master featuring sliding doors to a private balcony and the second bedroom offering a door to the balcony space, as well as a wall mounted flat screen TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6)
- Master: 1 x king bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x twin single (can be made as king)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed
Spacious and bright, the all white bathroom includes double sink, built-in bath and glass framed shower. There is also an additional toilet located downstairs for guest convenience.
Make the most of the Byron climate with this lovely townhouse, which includes a generous balcony upstairs (access from the bedrooms) and a private outdoor entertaining area downstairs, with timber deck, BBQ, lounges and dining setting, all framed by tropical ferns and gardens. A timber gate leads to a huge grassed area at the rear of the property.
Enjoy complimentary WIFI and stay comfortable in all seasons with reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs and ceiling fans throughout.
Tradewinds promises that perfect Byron Bay getaway, located only 1 minute's walk from Clarke’s Beach and 5 minutes to Byron Bay town. Stroll a few minutes to the stunning and iconic Clarke’s Beach, with renowned restaurant The Beach Byron, the Cape Byron Lighthouse walk and world-famous surf break the Pass all in close proximity. Stroll a short 10 minutes to town and find world-class shopping, dining and entertainment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - family groups only and max 6 adults.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions.Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.