Opposite Clarkes Beach and a short stroll to town
Want to holiday in easy, modern style, only a stone’s throw from the best of Byron Bay’s beaches, eateries and retail precinct? You’ve found your match with A Top Spot - a stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom pet friendly holiday home, less than 100m from picturesque Clarke’s Beach.
With contemporary New York Warehouse styling, spread over three generous levels, featuring raked ceilings, polished timber floors and abundant natural light, this recently renovated beauty beckons. Tropical gardens, multiple private balcony spaces and a large sun-drenched courtyard complete with BBQ and outdoor spa ensures guests and their furry friends won’t need to wander far from home to make holiday memories. Want to wander? Amble across the road to Clarke’s Beach and luxury coastal restaurant, ‘Beach Byron Bay’, head a little further east to access world famous surf spot, The Pass, or take a short stroll west to town.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Funky, modern New York Warehouse styling
- Gorgeous loft-style master suite
- Free WIFI and platinum Foxtel package with over 80 channels
- Multiple private balcony spaces, built-in daybed and outdoor shower
- Large sun-drenched, fenced outdoor courtyard area with BBQ
- Pet friendly
- Double lock-up garage with parking for 2 cars, as well as 2 additional off-street spaces
- Superb location, opposite Clarkes Beach and luxury beachside restaurant, Beach Byron Bay
- Close proximity to world-famous surf spot, The Pass
- Walking distance to acclaimed Byron Bay Lighthouse Precinct, Australia’s most easterly point
- A short stroll to Byron Bay town and local favourite Top Shop
The open plan kitchen and dining space leads into an alcove style doorframe, inviting guests into the cosy, separate living space. Sloping ceilings with ample windows and loads of natural light frame two large stylish lounges, timber tables and cabinets, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a flat screen TV. Picture yourself napping here in the late afternoon sun or indulge in over 80 Foxtel channels, after a long day of holiday fun.
Cooking & Dining
The sleek and sharp kitchen is light-filled and simple, with clean lines, cool, crisp white and stainless steel appliances. The open plan area includes a dining space with a modern, Scandinavian style white washed table and white and timber dining chairs. The kitchen and dining space opens up to a sundrenched balcony through glass timber framed doors.
An artisan built, exposed timber staircase beckons guests upstairs to the the gorgeous master suite - a light-filled, attic-style, mezzanine bedroom with sloping ceilings, abundant windows and a mix of plush interiors. It features vintage reclaimed furniture, a flat screen TV, reverse cycle air conditioning and DVD player. Step downstairs to the additional three bedrooms opening to private courtyard spaces.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x King Singles or 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 x King Singles or 1 x King Bed
Guests can entertain and enjoy a large, private courtyard space framed by tropical gardens and flooded with sunlight. Soak in the outdoor spa under the stars, enjoy a summer BBQ or read and relax on the outdoor seating. Rinse off after a day at the beach under the outdoor shower. Pets are welcome to share this courtyard space.
A Top Spot is aptly named for its unrivalled central location in Daniels Lane, Byron Bay, adjacent to the main coastal road, Lawson Street. From here, guests can walk across to Clarke’s Beach - the gorgeous stretch of Byron Bay coastline, lifeguard patrolled in summer and school holidays and perfect for family swimming and learning to surf. For the more adventurous, head to world-famous surf break The Pass at the end of Clarke’s. Take a short walk to the Cape Byron Lighthouse precinct and walk the famous Lighthouse trail, TripAdvisor’s number 1 rated Byron Bay activity. Also in close proximity is ‘Beach Byron Bay’, an award winning cafe with stunning panoramic Clarkes Beach views, as well as the fresh and organic, coffee-lovers local favourite ‘Top Shop’ cafe. This perfectly positioned property is also only a short 5 minute walk to Byron Bay town, to the west along Lawson Street.
Suitable Booking Groups
A family paradise, A Top Spot will accommodate parents, kids and a pet in spacious ease and offers endless activities at home and on the doorstep. Flexible bedding configuration can also allow for group bookings, with two bedrooms offering King singles or King bed combinations.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Top Spot Location
A Top Spot Reviews
- 1 of 5
- next ›