Pavilion style home close to Belongil Beach
Transport to the tropics with this beautiful pavilion style home, nestled within a tranquil, private bamboo grove, just a few minutes stroll from stunning Belongil beach and world-famous Byron Bay town.
Buckets and Spades sleeps up to 8 guests and offers the very best in beach holiday accommodation. Being a split, pavilion style design, the home comprises separate sleeping and living spaces perfect for groups and families. Exceptionally located parallel to busy Shirley Street in the quieter Shirley Lane, Buckets and Spades overlooks a quiet reserve to the rear and links to the quiet walking path to town.
Property features and overview
The front pavilion is spacious, light and airy and boasts a large open-plan cooking, eating and living space, which opens out on three sides to a wraparound timber balcony, enjoying rainforest style views.
The large, galley style kitchen features beautiful timber cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances, including an extra-large oven and gas cooktop, perfect for entertaining and feeding a crowd.
Timber and bamboo finishes are continued throughout the living space, with ceiling fans, floating timber floors and simple yet stylish furniture, tastefully decorated to compliment the warm, sub-tropical theme.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
Wander through the covered timber walkway, sheathed by lush, green bamboo gardens, to access the rear pavilion - the sleeping space - which houses four large bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, and three modern bathrooms.
The master suite features a spacious ensuite bathroom, complete with a large, window-side spa bath with views to the reserve for the ultimate in rest and relaxation.
Two additional resort style bathrooms feature double shower, marble-look floor to ceiling tiles and stunning timber cabinetry. Gas water ensures larger groups and families will never run out of hot water.
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated, with plush furnishings and timber louvres and all open out to wraparound timber balconies, featuring a sun-soaked day bed, perfect to relax and unwind.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8)
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed (can be made as twin single)
- Bedroom 4: Twin single (can be made as king)
Suitable booking groups
8-sleep capacity and split, pavilion style living makes Buckets and Spades ideal for a group or family, as the living space is completely separate from the sleeping space, meaning younger children can be tucked up in bed while adults entertain in the kitchen or watch movies in the living room.
Gas water, three toilets and three large bathrooms, endless balcony space and close proximity to a myriad of different activities make family or group bookings the perfect match for this property.
Buckets and Spades is located in Shirley Lane, adjacent to Shirley Street, close to the heart of Byron Bay. A short 2 minute drive or a leisurely 10 minute stroll via easy-access pathway from Shirley Lane will see guests arrive in town with beautiful Belongil Beach is only a stone’s-throw away.
Indulge in this tranquil, sub-tropical, bamboo bordered pavilion home, with all the best of Byron Bay at your doorstep.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination. A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.