Charming Bangalow holiday escape
Just a ten-minute drive to Byron Bay, in the heart of historic Bangalow, this charming holiday escape is suitable for family, romantic getaways, wedding guests or corporate stays. Collective Retreat has been lovingly renovated and decorated with tasteful simplicity.
The House: The original timber railway workers cottage features two bedrooms (1 x Queen and 1 x King or twin split singles), a country style kitchen, charming bathroom with claw floor bath, an inviting open plan living area, wood fired heater & reverse cycle air con (sleeps 4). With high ceilings, original timber floorboards, French doors and stained glass windows you will feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The Studio: Just up the garden path is a gorgeous fully self-contained studio with its own bathroom and kitchen and Queen bed (sleeps 2).
The Little Retreat: There is also a free standing Retreat for an additional two guests (Double sleeps 2). The Retreat does not have a private bathroom.
The large terraced garden offers covered outdoor entertaining areas, a bbq for those calm summer nights and elevated timber decks. With separate outdoor living areas, you will always find somewhere to relax in this beautiful oasis. Enjoy views of the village and surrounding hinterland from your private deck and paved courtyard.
Exclusive use of all facilities is guaranteed if you rent the property in its entirety.
Accommodation for Collective Retreat can be booked in it entirety, sleeping up to 8 adults.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.